Second round of the Moto GP championship! Discover the full details of the TV program.
After a successful first round in Qatar last weekend, the Moto GP followed immediately, staying on the same Losail circuit. For the occasion, the race is renamed the Doha Grand Prix. The opportunity to see if Maverick vinales will be able to repeat his performance from the first race, where he had dominated. We wait once again the French at the forefront, after the podium of Johann Zarco and the fifth place of Fabio Quartararo. Suzuki riders could also fight for victory, if they achieve better qualifying. Finally, will the Ducati be able to exceed the impressive speed record 362 km / h fixed last weekend?
For the answer to these questions, go to Canal + and Canal + Sport. The channel has also not decided to renew the unencrypted broadcast of the first race, so you will need a subscription to be able to follow this second round.
Doha Moto GP weekend TV program
Friday April 2
- 2:30 p.m. – Free Practice 1 (Canal + Sport)
- 6:50 p.m. – Free Practice 2 (Canal + Sport)
Saturday April 3
- 2:05 p.m. – Free Practice 3 (Canal + Sport)
- 6:10 p.m. – Free Practice 4 (Canal + Sport)
- 6:55 p.m. – Qualifications (Canal + Sport)
Sunday April 4
- 2:35 p.m. – Warm Up (Canal +)
- 6:25 p.m. – The Moto Grid (Canal +)
- 6:55 p.m. – Race (Canal +)
Read also :