Sports cars, SUVs, sedans, wagons, city cars, etc. So many types of cars that are available on the market. How to choose the model that suits you best, taking into account your lifestyle, your priorities (driving comfort, luggage space, performance or aesthetics) but also your tastes? Topo.
Are you mostly used to driving in the city? Or do you need a second car for your daily commute in the city?
You have two options:
• If you only need limited space or are on a tight budget, it is best to opt for a city car. Small and with an interesting aesthetic, they are also practical and easy to park.
• If you need more passenger or trunk space or if you are making longer journeys, a sedan will be your best option. You should know that gasoline models are more suitable for short journeys. Diesel clogs up more quickly over shorter distances. This type of car is suitable for driving in the city as well as for mini-weekend getaways.
What type of vehicle should you choose to drive with your family?
To drive with the family, you also have a wide choice of car types:
• The minivan, the star of family cars. Halfway between a van and a station wagon, this type of vehicle combines the comfort of a family car with the capacity of a utility vehicle. Thanks to its voluminous trunk and its height, it has everything to please large families.
• The break. Variation of the sedan but with a larger trunk volume, it was also popular with large families until the advent of minivans. The latter are ahead of it in terms of space.
• The SUV. Combining robustness and interior comfort, it is a good compromise between the 4×4 and the minivan. The SUV is a successful marriage between the need for space and the search for aesthetics. This makes it an ideal model for all those who want to ride with the family without sacrificing the aesthetic side.
And if you are keen on adventure, what to choose?
Are you single or in a relationship but without children? Here are some types of vehicles that might be right for you:
• A sports car. Often two-seater, the most striking characteristic of a sports car is the power under the hood. Just think of the Chevrolet Corvette or the Lamborghini Aventador to get an idea of what this type of car is and what it will look like.
• A 4×4. There is nothing like an all-terrain vehicle to go on an adventure or to roam. Ideal for lovers of speed and the outdoors!
Read also :